Monday, April 16, 2018

Lolita Fashion Photoshoot and Fashion Show Market

On April 14th we had another market event in combination with a fashion show and photography booths.  What made this different (apart from the combination of events) was that there were sponsors!!

There was an uber-like sponsor that took us from the MRT station to the location free of charge, which was a great relief as many of us had lots of stuff to carry.

I went with a Gothic Lolita theme this time!
Also a bit vampire ^_~
JSK by h.NAOTO FRILL

My booth
 This was my first ever attempt at a smokey eye look, and I looked up lots of tutorials before doing it.  I think I did a good job for my first try *pats self on back*

Originally I was splitting a booth, but my partner dropped out so the sales I made pretty much only made me break even when factoring in cost of transportation and the vendors' fee T^T
Taiwan Teddy helping me out
My photos from the fashion show suck, so have a group photo by the official photographer instead!
Group Photo which I declined to join


 I am happy with this look so here's one more photo taken after I got home.  Skindinavia setting spray keeps everything in place so well!


EDIT: Official Fashion Show Video is UP

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!